Please complete the following steps by November 21st, 2019.
1. Start a Boren application -name, email, birthdate. Follow instructions to set password/pin.
2. Complete the Eligibility and Basic Information Section
- 2 Yes/No Questions
- Current institution: Enter Appalachian State University
- Proposed Country of Study: Select country. You can change this later if needed.
- Are you a citizen of this country? Yes/No
- Proposed Language: Select the language you intend to study through Boren.
Congratulations, you have now completed the Intent to Apply process! No need to hit submit, I can view your information on the advisor side of the application portal. You can continue entering information into the application, but don't hit submit until you are ready for Boren to officially review your materials.
- Schedule a one on one advising appointment with Joanie Andruss here for application support (this can be for after the 21st deadline): https://calendly.com/appncs
- View Boren Webinars
- Check out applicant resources
- Attend the upcoming Boren workshop on November 14th at 1:00pm in 169 Three Top to learn more.
- Visit OIED on-campus for help identifying a study abroad program