The Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation
Juniors - defined by graduation date
The Harry S. Truman Foundation awards the Truman Scholarship to students who wish to pursue graduate studies in preparation for a career in government, the non-profit sector, or the public sector. Students must be enrolled full-time in a four-year institution and must be U.S. citizens or nationals. Recipients of the Truman Scholarship must also complete a service requirement for three of the seven years following the completion of a graduate degree program. For more information, please visit https://www.truman.gov/.
- Ability to be a change agent through commitment to a career in public service, leadership ability, and likelihood to succeed in graduate school
- Eligibility Requirements as described on website.
Campus Review Process Required
- Advice and Guidance for the Application Process
- Important dates to keep in mind.
- Information about application and an example of an application.
- Truman's Instagram
- Contact Truman!
Interested in applying for the Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation?
Make an advising appointment here