Gilman International Scholarship
Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors
- October 1st, 2019 (for programs in Spring 2020, and early Summer 2020 decisions)
- March 3rd, 2020 (for Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and AY 20/21)
The Gilman International Scholarship Program enables students of limited financial means to study or intern abroad. See Gilman website for more information.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen at the time of application.
- Be an undergraduate student in good standing at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States (including both two-year and four-year institutions).
- Be receiving a Federal Pell Grant or provide proof they will be receiving a Pell Grant during the term of their study abroad program or internship.
- Be participating in a study abroad program or internship abroad for at least 21 days and be receiving credit.
Interested in applying for the Gilman International Scholarship?
Make an advising appointment here
Can't find a time that works? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about additional times.