Gilman International Scholarship
Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors
- March 9, 2021, 11:59 pm PT (for Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and Academic Year 2021-2022)
- October 5, 2021, 11:59 pm PT (for programs in Spring 2022, Summer 2022, Fall 2022, and Academic Year 2022-2023)
The Gilman International Scholarship Program enables students of limited financial means to study or intern abroad. See Gilman website for more information.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen at the time of application.
- Be an undergraduate student in good standing at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States (including both two-year and four-year institutions).
- Be receiving a Federal Pell Grant or provide proof they will be receiving a Pell Grant during the term of their study abroad program or internship.
- Be participating in a study abroad program or internship abroad for at least 21 days and be receiving credit.
- Deadlines and Timelines for Applications
- Application Process
- Videos about the application process, tips for application, program overview, and much more!
- Resources for Students
- Submission Tips
- Selection Criteria
- Gilman Scholarship Youtube Channel
- Further questions about Gilman? Email: email@example.com and Phone: 800.852.2141, Ext 1
Interested in applying for the Gilman International Scholarship?
Make an advising appointment here