Fulbright Intent to Apply:
Interested in applying to Fulbright? Once the application opens on March 31st, 2020, please complete the following steps:
1. Create an account for a Fulbright application account - name, email, password
2. Complete the Preliminary Questions
- 2 Yes/No Questions
- Select which Award Type you intend to apply for (you can change this anytime)
3. Review Instructions - you can also return to this later and move directly to the Award Information page
4. Complete the Award Information Page
- Required: What type of applicant are you? Select Appalachian State University
- Optional: Award Type, Country, Award Selection, and Award Details - you can leave this blank, select what you maybe, sorta, possibly want to do, or if you have a clear idea already, go ahead and give those details. Remember, you can change this at any time.
Congratulations, you have now completed the Intent to Apply process!